Delta machinery has provided a new revolution after a journey and experience of 90 year in wood work industry. It provide wood workers an ease and precision in designing master piece with finest quality.
Delta machinery designs and manufacture a great variety of delta power tools related to wood work industry. It include the following list
- table saws,
- band saws,
- radial arm saws,
- scroll saws, d
- rilling machines,
- grinders and
- dust collectors
Delta power tools help the professional workers to complete their work with in time frame with ease and precision.
Delta Power Tools 40-694 20 In. Variable Speed Scroll Saw
Scroll saw is used to make intricate curve in wood and other things. Its blade cut more fine than power jigsaw. It is as easy to use as a hand coping saw and its blades are easy to replace. It can make interior cuts with out making an entry space. For wide variery of cutting experience you can very its speed with in range of 400-1700 SMP. It has dual parallel link arm which help to reduce the vibrations. Scroll saws are often used to cut intricate curves and joints, a task they can complete quickly and with great accuracy
- Speeds: 400-1,750 SPM
Capacity: 20 in.
Stroke Length: 3/4 in.
Table Size: 16 in. x 24 in.
Table Tilt: 0°-45°, Left and Right
Cutting Capacities: at 90°: 2 1/8 in. at 45°: 1 5/8 in.
Assembled Depth: 39 in.
Assembled Width: 16 in.
Pros and Cons
- Wide Variety of speed
- Limited amount of vibration
- Blades are easy to change
- 5 year warranty
- Some of users complaint about its support issue. They are of the view, if some thing get wrong with product, it is difficult to make it repair.
Delta 26-2250 12″ Dual Bevel Sliding Cruzer Miter Saw
It is a smooth action saw having widest cross cut upto 18″ and it support crown molding upto 7.5″. Cruzers are equiped with latest technology in the miter saws. It has aluminum arm which give it etra accuracy, precision and durability. In addition it has smooth features that make it speedy and fast. It has 15 amp motor with belt to provide required torque and avoid it from cooling.
- 12 in. Blade with versatile ip-down fence design for industry-best 18 in. Crosscut capacity.
- Adjustable Crown fence lock increases stacked Crown capacity at 45 to 7-1/2 inches
- Dual bevel 47 left/47 right with front bevel release and 7 positive stops at the most popular bevel angles and an easy to reach lever override to move between stops.
- 50 left miter/60 right miter capacity with 10 miter detents and positive stops
- One-hand front miter Controls with push button miter detent override and front bevel release for quick movement
12 inches blade Provide 18” cross cut capaicty
Mitter action is smooth and easy
Easy and smooth in usage
No special adjustments are rquired
Bevel controls are easy to handle.
Very little vibration and less jerking effect during start and stop
Dust collector doesnot collect dust properly.
Homecraft H26-260L 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw
Light weight, easy to move from one place to another and work with all miter saw stands. It Cuts nominal 4×4 and 2×6 at 90 degrees and 2×6 at bevel setting, with one pass. Homecraft laser worked on battery while make aligning of blade more precise and esay. Its perfect for daily use. It is supplied with 4 amp motor (5500 RPM) that help to cut the wood like a piece of paper and butter.
Accurate Precise and easy to use
Equipped with lase cutting guide
Light Weight (25 lb.)
Lock out switch
Saw dust collecting bag is not up to the mark. It need a lot of dust to clean manually after using it.
Blades are not suitable for 1″ wood cutting and delta does not promise that btw.